Business Presentation Skills(Free Online Course)
In this course we will train and prepare you to deliver effective presentation. The course concentrates on preparing, practicing and delivery skills, as well as critical thinking and analytical skills that focus on how to organize a presentation.
Objective an Outcomes:
In five weeks, you will:
- Understand the elements of a presentation
- Know how to structure clear and concise presentations
- Know how to compile the information and materials
- Understand how to convince different audiences
- Discover your communication style
- Deliver those presentations professionally and persuasively with real confidence
We will analyse famous speeches, those of politicians and entrepreneurs, to identify their
successful approaches as well as weak spots, incorporating these learnings in our own
presentations in an interactive and fun way.
Experienced coach and lecturer, will lead the course, guiding you through a variety of
techniques to help prepare, structure, rehearse and deliver a great speech. Presentation
Skills for Business is a course developed by University of Richmon in collaboration with
Access Skill and other international Public Speaking experts who share their research
and insider tips, illustrate effective techniques and ensure you get a well-rounded view of
the success factors in public speaking.